~~ Don characters — Vardhaan Appreciation ~~
Who doesn’t love a villain that knows he is bad and flaunts it constantly. He is proud of what he is and quite cleaver, more than people give him credit for. The whole twisted plot in the first film was designed by Vardhaan to kill off the competitors and take over the business. Don only won because he played the final hand, and though when it comes down to sheer skill between Don and him, he might not be the victorious one, he’ll never stop trying to get ahead and scheming his own plots behind everyone’s back. Don’t forget who pretended to be a cop for years while leading a double life on both sides of the law. He owns his title, rank and profession with style and confidence. Which is what’s helped him get as far as he has in the business.
Requested by Anon.
- savindi likes this
- kaahe-chhed-mohe reblogged this from a-study-in-don
- dilwale--dulhania--le--jayenge likes this
- bubblefail reblogged this from a-study-in-don and added:
- srkjuhi likes this
- uribaba reblogged this from bubblefail
- uribaba likes this
- panjabi-beat likes this
- chewingshahrukh reblogged this from a-study-in-don
- chewingshahrukh likes this
- hasraton likes this
- bollymusings reblogged this from a-study-in-don and added:
- a-study-in-don posted this